Standard: ASTM A554 / DIN 17455
Outside diameter: 8mm - 1000mm
Wall thickness: 0.3mm - 30mm
Grade: 201, 202, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 321, 409, 430 etc
Specifications of Welded Stainless Steel Pipe/Tube:
1. Standard:ASTM A554 / DIN 17455
2. Grade: 201, 202, 301, 309, 310S, 321, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 409, etc
3. OD range: 8mm-1000mm
4. Wall thickness range: 0.3mm-30mm
5. Length: as demand
6. Surface finish: pickling, annealing, manual polish and mechanical polish, mirror polish
7. Manufacture technology: hot rolled, cold drawn
8. Type: Welded
9. Material Quality:
Used For Physical construction : 0Cr13, 1Cr17, 00Cr19Ni11, 1Cr18Ni9, 0Cr18Ni11Nb etc.
Used For Fluid transportation : 06Cr19Ni10, 022Cr19Ni10, 06Cr19Ni110Ti, 00Cr17, 0Cr18Ni11Nb, 06Cr17Ni12Mo2 etc.
Features of Welded Stainless Steel Pipe/Tubes:
1. A large stock of pipes ready for call-off
2. Pipes manufactured to specified dimensions on request
3. Pipes can be produced in high quality alloys
4. Pipes can be supplied in a variety of finishes
5. Pipes can be cut to size on our premises ready for immediate supply
6. Worldwide shipping
7. Pipes produced to ISO 9001:2000 quality specification
Manufacturing Process of Stainless Steel Pipes/Tubes:
The process commences with the formation of welded mother tube on the tube mill from imported and tested prime quality stainless steel strips. The latest TIG multi electrode welding technique is employed for superior weld quality and 100% Fusion, with argon purging, No filler metal added.
Packaging of Stainless Steel Tubes/Pipes:
All our products are guaranteed to be packed, stored and transported according to the highest international regulations. We care deeply about the quality of our products down to even the smallest detail. We wrap all stainless steel products with anti-rust paper and steel rings to prevent damage. Our storage racks are made of wood and other kinds of metals are placed in other places, far from the stainless steel. Any unwanted chemical reaction can be prevented. Identification labels are tagged according to standard specification or customer's instructions. Special packing is also available as per customer's requirement.
Applications of Welded Stainless Steel Pipes/Tubes:
1. Petroleum, Chemical enterprise, super heater of boiler, heat exchanger
2. High temperature resistant transmission fluid pipe in power station
3. Ship with pressure pipe
4. The exhaust purification device
5. Construction and ornament
Q: Can you do polished finish for the tubes/pipes?
A: Yes, for welded tubes/pipes, we can do mirror polishing, 600# polishing, 500# polishing, 320# polishing, 240# polishing and so on, brushed finish is also available. For seamless tubes/pipes, normally the surface is pickled finish, while brushed finish is also doable.
Q: What’s your standard package?
A: Our standard package is waterproof plastic bags with wraps. For advanced packing, we can provide round paper tube for each tube, and wooden/metal case for exterior packing.
Q: Where’s your main market?
A: South America, Mid-east, South-east Asia, Europe and so on.
Q: Do you also have the accessories for the tubes?
A: Yes we can provide the accessories too.
Q: What length is your standard length? Can I have the tubes/pipes cut into the length I want?
A: Our standard length is 3meter, 4meter, 5meter, 6meter. If you length is less than 3meter, we will have to run an additional processing for cutting which will bring some more costs. The minimum length is 500mm. For seamless tubes, we can make maximum to 12, 13meters.
We will contact with you within 8 hours